ONLYOFFICE integration app for Box allows working with office files directly within your Box frontend. Read on to find out more details.
ONLYOFFICE app and its features
Our new integration app allows users to easily open and edit the existing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations within Box, a popular cloud content management platform.
To do so, click the 3 dots icon to launch the file context menu, find Integrations, and select the Open with ONLYOFFICE option. The corresponding ONLYOFFICE editor will open in a new tab in the full screen mode.
It’s also possible to collaborate on documents in case you share your file with another Box user.
How to install the app
Please note: the app uses the pre-configured tenant of ONLYOFFICE Docs Cloud and doesn’t require any additional configuration.
Supported file formats
ONLYOFFICE app for Box supports working with multiple file formats:
- OOXML files, including DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, are opened directly for editing.
- DOCXF and OFORM are supported for working with digital forms.
- ODT, ODP, ODS, TXT, CSV, RTF, EPUB, FB2 can be opened for viewing only, directly for editing with possible data loss due to format restrictions, or converted to OOXML for further editing.
- DOC, XLS, PPT, DOT, ET, FODP, HTM, POT, etc. can be opened for viewing only or converted to OOXML for editing.
- PDF, DJVU, OXPS can be opened for viewing only.