Our free desktop app for Windows, Linux and macOS has been updated to version 7.1. Now it comes with the majority of the new features that are available in the online version and a couple of useful improvements. For more information, read on.
Work with big files faster
Switch between languages on macOS
Starting from version 7.1, the language set for the macOS client coincides with the languages that are available on other platforms, Linux and Windows. You can also choose the required language right in the app. Another improvement is the ability to choose Galician.
If you can’t find your native language, you are welcome to join the ONLYOFFICE translator community and contribute to our project. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the terms and rewards.
What else is new
The updated desktop app also offers the following improvements:
- Print preview in spreadsheets;
- Brand-new viewer for PDF, XPS and DjVu files;
- PDF to DOCX conversion;
- View tab in documents and presentations;
- More convenient work with shapes;
- Support for new chart types;
- Ability to open SmartArt objects;
- Other minor improvements for documents, spreadsheets, presentations and fillable forms.
To learn more, please read this article about ONLYOFFICE Docs v7.1.
Download ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors v7.1
The updated app is already available as deb, rpm, exe, and dmg packages. Snap, Flatpak and AppImage will be ready soon.