Good news, everyone!
We are pleased to announce that ONLYOFFICE Desktops Editors v.5.4 is now available for download. Here’s what you can look forward to in the new version.
With every new release, our developers do their best to help desktop users get more done by making all the recent updates available offline. We brought our new features of version 5.4 to the free desktop suite:
- More chart customization and styling opportunities in all the editors,
- Watermarks and print areas in document editor,
- Spellchecker and new tabs Formula and Data in spreadsheet editor,
- New Group/Ungroup features in the tab Data,
- Headers & Footers in spreadsheets and presentations,
- Improved color schemes, slide numbers, adding date and time on slides, print areas in presentation editor.
The whole changelog is available on GitHub.
Find more information about the above mentioned features and tips on how to use them in our blog.
Learn how the new features work in ONLYOFFICE online editors and get other useful tips in our series of webinars.
ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors is a free and open-source desktop suite for editing text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that allows to:
- Get complete editing functionality organized in a familiar interface,
- Add custom set of plugins,
- Connect to the cloud (ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud or ownCloud) to collaborate on documents,
- Encrypt documents end-to-end using our latest blockchain-powered technology.
To learn more about ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors, please, refer to our Help Center.
Get our desktop app and enjoy the newest features:
We would be grateful for your comments, suggestions, and questions. Use the space below to write us or tweet us at @only_office.