Read this article to have a look at what the ONLYOFFICE team has achieved over the past few months, including the latest offers, news, releases, partnerships and success stories.
We received a lot of feedback from our users who use ONLYOFFICE editors within cloud storage platforms like Nextcloud, ownCloud, Seafile, etc. and who need professional editing features at home. So we launched an affordable tariff plan for individuals – Home Server. Read more
We would like to invite everyone to collaborate on ONLYOFFICE documentation. Join our contributor community and get one of the following rewards: a free cloud, a free Home Server, discounts or financial rewards. Read more
Our team decided to join other IT companies in their willingness to support businesses around the world at this difficult time and help people switch to remote work. With this goal in mind, we launched a special offer – a free 180-day trial for ONLYOFFICE cloud service. Learn more
We also joined the initiatives promoted by our partners with the purpose of helping people and organizations shift to remote work:
Here is a full list of all the releases that the ONLYOFFICE team has recently made:
- ONLYOFFICE online editors v.5.5 with document comparison, new content controls, mirror and gutter margins. Learn more
- ONLYOFFICE Documents 6.0 for iOS with Dark Mode. Learn more
- ONLYOFFICE official connector for Plone. Learn more
- ONLYOFFICE Documents 4.0 for Android with native editors. Learn more
- ONLYOFFICE online editors v.5.5.1 with more localization options. Learn more
- Updated ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors with the possibility to open multiple docs in several windows. Learn more
- Build tools for compiling the editors from source code. Learn more
- Mendeley and Zotero plugins for creating bibliographies. Learn more
- ONLYOFFICE connector v.4.1 for Alfresco with Force Save. Learn more
- ONLYOFFICE online editors v.5.5.3 with Zotero and Mendeley for cloud solutions. Learn more
The ONLYOFFICE project will turn 10 in July this year. To celebrate this anniversary, we invite you to make an exciting journey through the history of our project. Stay tuned for more articles because we publish a new blog post every week!
ONLYOFFICE also entered a partnership with Molamola Inc, a Chinese developer of the brand new document management system Babel Bird. With ONLYOFFICE editors integrated, Babel Bird users can now edit and collaborate on office documents online. Read more
The last but not the least newly-acquired partner is Maarch, a French open source developer of enterprise content management solutions. Read more
Read the articles below to find out how universities use ONLYOFFICE to collaborate on documents online and ensure secure data exchange:
We also recommend you to read an interview with Marie-Jo Kopp Castinel who made a fair contribution to the ONLYOFFICE project.
To help educators and students teach and study more effectively, we prepared a series of articles with useful tips on using ONLYOFFICE for educational purposes:
- Tips&tricks for educators: working with docs. Learn more
- Tips&tricks for educators: collaboration platform. Learn more
- Tips for students: how to make learning as effective as possible. Learn more
- How to edit documents in Moodle with ONLYOFFICE. Learn more
- How to edit documents in OpenOlat with ONLYOFFICE. Learn more
- How to improve workflow and boost productivity in language schools. Learn more
Here is a collection of useful how-toes and guides:
- How to compare documents in ONLYOFFICE. Read more
- How to backup ONLYOFFICE: a complete guide. Read more
- How to use ONLYOFFICE with eXo Platform. Read more
- How ONLYOFFICE handles old and new formats of Microsoft equations. Read more
- How to integrate ONLYOFFICE in Seafile within UCS. Read more
- How to stay tuned with ONLYOFFICE notifications. Read more
- How to add new fonts to ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors. Read more
- Save and force save in ONLYOFFICE. Read more
- Plugins in ONLYOFFICE: A quick start guide for developers. Read more
- How to install ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors on Ubuntu 20.04 via snap. Read more
- How to use Content Controls to create fillable forms
- How to edit and co-author documents within Nextcloud and ownCloud
- How to run ONLYOFFICE on your private AWS cloud
- How to compare documents
We are changing the way we interact and support our cloud users. The support system has moved to the Zendesk platform. If you would like to see the previous conversation history, please contact your manager.
More announcements and releases are coming in the nearest future. Stay tuned if you don’t want to miss a thing!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or tweet us at @only_office. Your feedback is always appreciated!