Amid the current situation in the world when remote work is actually a must, we are glad to join SMC and IBM in their initiative to support Italian companies and organizations and help people stay productive while working from home.
Open Square Spaces, a project of our Italian partner SMC, with integrated ONLYOFFICE online editors can be launched on IBM Cloud free of charge until the end of June.
It’s a ready-to-use platform that allows remote business collaboration from any device. Users can create and access virtualized collaborative spaces where they can manage and share content and communicate with colleagues from different departments. The main functionality includes:
- online document editing and co-authoring,
- communication within specific digital boards,
- and more.
Launched on IBM Cloud, the solution guarantees scalability, high performance and maximum security of company data.
With ONLYOFFICE online editors integrated, users are able to create new documents and edit them online within the platform as well as work with the previously uploaded docs which have been created in other applications.
With ONLYOFFICE, online collaboration on docs in real time is available. It allows companies speeding up the process of creating and validating draft documents.
Users can also work with file versions and revisions, and share the materials with other team members with the appropriate access rights.
Did you know? Last May we visited Liferay Boot Camp 2019 organized by SMC. Read about our experience here.
- Extended free 180-day trial of ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service. Get started now >>
- interStis platform with integrated ONLYOFFICE editors is offered free of charge for the quarantine period. Learn more >>
- Jalios, in partnership with XSALTO, 1Day1Learn, and ONLYOFFICE, offers free unlimited access to JCloud for 3 months. Learn more >>
Have you also switched to remote work? Share your experience with us! If you have any questions or suggestions, leave your comments below or tweet us at @only_office.