We have released a new version of ONLYOFFICE editors. It includes lots of bug fixes, security and performance improvements, and, most importantly, Zotero and Mendeley plugins that are pre-installed in all solutions. Read to learn more.
Zotero and Mendeley services allow building perfect bibliographies in your documents. Using the convenient interface, you can search any desired source and insert a reference with one of over 7,000 available citation styles.
Before you can use Zotero or Mendeley in ONLYOFFICE, you need to create an account in the service of your choice and connect it to the plugin using the instructions in the interface.
To insert a bibliography in your document:
- Open the plugin menu.
- Search the desired source by author, title or year.
- Select the citation style in the drop-down list or type to search for it.
- Choose the language.
- Click Insert Bibliography.
Apart from the new plugins, the new version brings:
- skeleton loader in the embedded documents;
- ability to add multiple rows/columns to the tables in document editor;
- multiple performance improvements and bug fixes.
Read the full changelog on GitHub.
Have any questions? Leave your comments below or tweet us at @only_office.