Good news for SharePoint users!
The updated ready-to-use connector makes it possible to integrate ONLYOFFICE Docs with SharePoint 2019.
Please note that the integration app v2.0 is for SharePoint 2019 only. If you prefer using the previous versions, you can use the connector v1.2 which is available on this GitHub page.
ONLYOFFICE integration app for SharePoint
With the ONLYOFFICE official integration app, you can:
- create and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations within SharePoint interface;
- share documents with other users;
- co-edit documents in real-time using two co-editing modes (Fast and Strict);
- track changes made by your co-authors;
- leave comments and use the built-in chat.
The app supports DOCX, XLSX, PPTX formats for editing. PDF, DJVU, TXT, CSV, ODT, ODS, ODP, DOC, XLS, PPT, PPS, EPUB, RTF, HTML, HTM, MHT and XPS are available for viewing only.
SharePoint is a website-based collaboration system that uses workflow applications, databases and other web solutions to allow business teams to work together.
It is used as a secure place to store, organize and share information from any device. Using SharePoint, you can control access to your information and automate workflow processes across your organization.