Good news, everyone!
In March, we launched a unique offer to help companies easily shift to remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic — a free 180-day trial for ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service. Due to the growing demand for this offer, we have decided to extend it until 2021.
Extended free trial for business
From now on the extended trial period for ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service is officially available till January 1, 2021. That means that you can launch an ONLYOFFICE cloud and get a free 180-day trial if you sign up within these time limits.
With ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service, you will get:
- Full-stack cloud office;
- Secure and reliable hosting;
- Up to 50 active users on your portal;
- Unlimited number of guests;
- 20 GB disk space for storing your files.
Why ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service
ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service allows you to easily organize a secure remote workplace with collaborative online editors and multiple productivity tools so that you and your distributed team will be always able to stay connected:
- No installation required. Don’t worry about having to install any software or apps and start working remotely right in your browser.
- Easy file management. Keep your documents, spreadsheets and presentations of all popular formats in your paperless cloud office and work with files from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and OneDrive integrated into your ONLYOFFICE account.
- Seamless document collaboration. Share and co-author your documents with colleagues or friends in real time. Choose between two co-editing modes, leave comments, track changes, interact with other co-authors right in the document using the built-in chat.
- All business tools in one place. Manage your projects, create and edit customer databases and track your sales. Analyse the productivity of your team using the Gantt Chart. Create individual or group calendars and use reminders to never miss a thing.
- Communication in real time. Keep in touch with your team via e-mail, chat and social network tools. Maintain corporate blogs and forums and create polls to exchange opinions.
- High security standards. Control access to your portal with 2FA, trusted mail domains and IP restriction settings. Adjust the access rights for each user or group to protect specific data from unwanted attention.
- Free mobile apps. Use free ONLYOFFICE Documents app for iOS or Android to manage and edit your documents on the go anywhere and anytime.
If you have any questions or suggestions, use the comment section below or tweet us at @only_office. Your feedback is always appreciated!