As the new academic year is dawning, it’s time to bring a fresh approach to the study process! Take a look at what ONLYOFFICE can offer for teachers and students this season.
ONLYOFFICE provides unique tailored instruments for organizing academic activities and making studies more productive than ever.
Easily manage any documents with Documents module:
- Organize a common file storage for teachers and course attendees. Keep documentation, study materials, books, class presentations and project documents shared between selected groups of members;
- Create folders and arrange access rights to manage tasks, hand out assignments, work on academic papers and archive student projects;
- Connect third-party storages like Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, OwnCloud and others to create an integrated file management environment.
Empower collaboration for staff and students with online Document Editors:
- Open, create and edit text documents, online excel sheets and presentations with a professional feature set: text and passage formatting, footnotes, formulas, calculations and various templates;
- Co-edit documents in real-time with Fast and Strict editing modes. Check assignments with revision features. Enhance project team performance with comments and chat.
Take advantage of Calendar module to schedule and coordinate classes, conferences and meetings. Use Mail to organize the correspondence. Implement business instruments into the study process: run group work in Projects module, keep contact database in CRM, enhance social communication in Community.
When sending a request, please mention if you are interested in the private server or SaaS solution, and how many active users your team requires.
If you want to take educational experience in your school to the next level, learn more about how to start using ONLYOFFICE here.
Happy New Study Year!