Today we would like to share something that we have been working on for the last 12 months.
We officially release the new version of ONLYOFFICE document editors.
Modern Flat Interface
You might have noticed the fresh look of all the editors, new icons and the colour scheme. These are the first steps. For the year 2015 we have a whole team working on usability improvement. Please, don’t hesitate to let us know whether there’s something you like in ONLYOFFICE document editors or something that you find confusing. Your feedback is welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
Autosave and 3X Speed Up
Autosave has been one of the most long awaited features. Now you don’t need to get distracted by extra clicks, since file is automatically saved each 2 seconds. We have also optimized the application performance speed.
Text Document Editor Updates
- Korean, Chinese and Japanese languages support updated. This functionality is activated in “Advanced Settings” section – left sidebar. A detailed instruction can be found here.
- Selected text drag’n’drop feature.
- Section breaks. Allows you applying different layouts to the certain parts of your documents.
- Color schemes for text and tables.
Spreadsheet Editor Major Updates
- Workbook “Search and Replace” feature.
- Format Painter in Spreadsheets (as illustrated bellow).
- Ability to freeze panes.
- Formulas and text autocomplete.
- Ranging (for charts, autofilters etc.)
- Statistic data output for a chosen cells range (total, average, etc.)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our technical support team at email@example.com.
You can also visit Help Center or make use of the built-in Help system – left sidebar of the document or <Alt+F> hotkey combination.