Till the end of May 2022, you can purchase ONLYOFFICE Workspace in the cloud and get another online office for free. Learn the details in this post.
Get two cloud portals for the price of one
From January till May 2022, purchase a 1- or 3-year Business subscription of ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service and get another Business cloud portal with the same number of users for free (valid for the same period of time).
To get your free cloud office, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your email address used for purchasing. Please mention Double cloud offer in the subject so we don’t miss your request.
The offer is valid till 31 May 2022.
Why ONLYOFFICE Workspace cloud
ONLYOFFICE Workspace cloud allows you to easily organize your own secure workplace with collaborative online editors and multiple productivity tools. It perfectly fits for remote work and distributed teams.
- No installation required. Don’t worry about having to install any software or apps and start working right in your browser.
- Easy file management. Keep your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations of all popular formats in your paperless cloud office and work with files from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
- Seamless document collaboration. Share and co-author your documents with colleagues or friends in real time. Choose between two co-editing modes, leave comments and mentions, track changes, interact with other co-authors right in the document using the built-in chat or Telegram plugin.
- All business tools in one place. Manage your projects, create and edit customer databases and track your sales. Analyze the productivity of your team using the Gantt Chart. Create individual or group calendars and use reminders to never miss a thing.
- Communication in real time. Keep in touch with your team via e-mail, chat and social network tools. Maintain corporate blogs and forums and create polls to exchange opinions.
- High security standards. Control access to your portal with 2FA, trusted mail domains and IP restriction settings. Adjust the access rights for each user or group to protect specific data from unwanted attention.