If you use kDrive, a secure Swiss cloud storage solution, you can now connect it to your ONLYOFFICE Workspace by means of WebDAV. Starting from the version 11.0, you are able to edit, co-edit and encrypt your documents stored in kDrive. For more details, read this article.
How to connect kDrive to ONLYOFFICE Workspace
Follow these instructions:
- Go to the Documents module.
- Click the kDrive icon under the Connect caption, or go to the Settings section, choose the Connect accounts option, and select kDrive.
- In a new window that opens, specify the connection URL, your kDrive information (login and password), the title of a new folder where the documents from your account will be located, or leave the default option as it is.
- If you want the kDrive documents to be visible for anyone, click on the Make shared checkbox and put into the Common Documents folder. If not checked, your kDrive account will only be visible to you.
- Click the Save button.
Now your documents are available in the specified folder in the Documents module of your ONLYOFFICE Workspace. For more details, visit our Help Center.
Along with kDrive, ONLYOFFICE Workspace also allows synchronizing other web resources like Google, DropBox, OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud with the Documents module. Thus you are able to:
- easily access and edit files stored in these services,
- share office docs with your colleagues,
- move these files between your accounts just in a few clicks,
- download your resource folder to any other location.
Developed by Infomaniak, a leading Swiss web hosting company, kDrive ensures proper data storage security: all hosted data is encrypted and permanently saved on at least three media in two data centers exclusively located in Switzerland and owned by Infomaniak.
kDrive offers all the features a team needs to increase its productivity: office files editing, real-time collaboration, document version management, synchronizing data on all the devices, files migration between cloud storages, search function, etc.
As a reminder, in 2019, Infomaniak integrated ONLYOFFICE Docs to provide its users with editing and co-editing tools. Learn more