We’ve updated ONLYOFFICE integration app for ownCloud to version 5.0.1 and changed the connector’s license to Apache. Among other improvements are Version History, certificate verification settings, and more.
What’s new in v.5.0.1
The updated version features:
- Distribution of the app under Apache 2.0.
- ‘Disable certificate verification’ setting that allows using a self-signed certificate for your ONLYOFFICE Document Server.
- Support for OpenDocument templates (.ott, .otp, .ots).
- Japanese as a new interface language.
- Redesigned loader page when creating a file.
- Display of the current version of ONLYOFFICE Document Service on the editor settings page (File tab -> Document Info).
From now on, Version History is available right in the editor. You are able to see all versions of a document and check who made the changes.