How ONLYOFFICE can improve the workflow in educational establishments? Learn on our free online meeting for German-speaking schools and universities very soon.
As a provider of reliable productivity tools for educational establishments worldwide, ONLYOFFICE invites you to join a fruitful conversation, learn our best offers for education and discuss individual cases of how our software can help you in everyday work/study.
When: 27 October 2020, 10.00 AM – 12.30 PM
For: IT departments, system and network administrators, digital officers of education in Germany.
- ONLYOFFICE team.
- Sciebo, a Sync&Share project by University Münster that integrated ONLYOFFICE and ownCloud.
- WebWeaver, one of the most popular learning management systems in Germany.
- University of Hannover.
Here is the detailed program of our online event:
- 10.00 – 10.10 AM — Introduction
- 10.10 – 10.40 AM — Organizing studying and teaching smartly — How sciebo (Münster University) facilitates the research workflow with ONLYOFFICE
- 10.40 AM – 11.15 AM — Creating a complete virtual classroom — How the University of Hannover deployed ONLYOFFICE solution
- 11.15 – 12.00 AM — Building web apps with powerful editors on board — How WebWeaver enabled ONLYOFFICE in its LMS
- 12.00 – 12.30 PM — Q&A session
*The list is subject to change.
Want to participate or have any questions to the webinar? Send us an email – you’ll get the webinar link and a notification in a reply:
By clicking this button you give the consent to processing your personal data.
See our virtual conference for French universities from September 22 (in French).
Get the idea about ONLYOFFICE solutions, offers and success stories for education in this article.
We appreciate your suggestions concerning the upcoming event in comments or on Twitter.