Good news, everyone!
Our free official connector for HumHub is now available. It lets HumHub users edit documents securely right in their social network. Read this article for more details.
HumHub is a free and open-source toolkit for launching your own social network. Designed for social intranets, enterprise and private networks, it lets you choose from a fair range of modules and widgets on its Marketplace.
ONLYOFFICE connector for HumHub allows using ONLYOFFICE online editors within your own social network to edit office documents collaboratively in real time and save the changed version of documents back to HumHub. The connector supports JWT that reinforces your data security.
- Currently you can use the connector to open and edit DOCX, XLSX, PPTX files.
- The following formats are available for view only: ODT, ODS, ODP, DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT.
- The following formats can be converted to Office Open XML for further editing: ODT, ODS, ODP, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, CSV.
Here is a couple of things to get started:
- To edit documents, you need a running ONLYOFFICE Document Server instance (Integration Edition or Community Edition).
- Use ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition if you need a scalable solution with professional tech assistance.
- Choose ONLYOFFICE Community Edition if you want online editors for home use.
There are two ways to set up ONLYOFFICE connector for HumHub.
Get it on HumHub Marketplace. Go to Modules section in Administration menu. Install and activate ONLYOFFICE connector.
Clone the repository inside one of the folder specified by moduleAutoloadPaths parameter.
Click Configure and type in the hostname of your Document Server in the opened field.
Visit GitHub to find code repository of the connector.
Find the detailed API Documentation here.
Follow these installation instructions to set up ONLYOFFICE online editors.
See HumHub Documentation to learn how to install the connector outside the default Modules directory on HumHub.
Check a full list of connectors developed by ONLYOFFICE or our official technology partners.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with the latest news. Your likes and reposts are always welcome!