Are you ready for a good piece of news? ONLYOFFICE connector for ownCloud has been officially updated to v. 4.1.3. Read this post to find out more.
The updated connector for ownCloud has been equipped with:
- opening of the sidebar with access to the sharing dialogue from the editor if the same tab is being used;
- zoom and auto-save customization via the configuration settings;
- performance improvement when the master key encryption function is enabled;
- selection of a file for comparison (DocumentServer 5.5 required);
- improved file opening via a federated link when setting a watermark.
The right sidebar provides some really helpful collaborative tools. The sidebar offers a means for:
- tracking activities;
- sharing documents with other users and groups;
- getting familiar with the previous versions of a document.
When sharing documents with others, users can choose different access rights which guarantees the high level of privacy and security.
What’s more, with the help of the sidebar, a public link can be generated to invite non-ownCloud users to collaborate on a document in real time.
Get the latest version of the ONLYOFFICE connector from the ownCloud Marketplace.
Download the latest version of ONLYOFFICE online editors from our website.
Learn more about the Integration API.
Do you still have questions about ONLYOFFICE integration with ownCloud? Don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below or tweet us at @onlyoffice.Your feedback is always highly appreciated.