We’ve updated ONLYOFFICE integration app for Nextcloud to version 4.1. From now on you can edit and co-author docs stored in your Nextcloud with ONLYOFFICE online editors from Android-based devices. Read this post to learn all the details.
To be able to create, edit and co-author documents in Nextcloud with ONLYOFFICE from your Android device, follow these steps:
- Update your Nextcloud to the version 18.
- Download the latest version (v.3.10.0) of Nextcloud app for Android.
- Get ONLYOFFICE online editors (read this post to learn what solution to choose and how to install it).
- Get the latest version of ONLYOFFICE integration app.
What formats are supported
- .docx, .xlsx, .pptx are opened for editing by default.
- Formats that are specified in the settings* (.csv, .txt, .odp, .ods, .odt, and .rtf can be selected for direct opening and editing).
*To adjust the format settings, go to the ONLYOFFICE settings page (Common settings section) within your Nextcloud, but NOT within the app itself.
- ability to work with the right sidebar panel to track activities, share documents, etc.;
- new options in config: setting zoom and auto-save;
- selecting a file for comparison (DocumentServer 5.5 is required);
- compatibility with Nextcloud 18.
Download the latest version of ONLYOFFICE connector for Nextcloud from the Nextcloud App Store.
Find the detailed API documentation on ONLYOFFICE connector for Nextcloud here.
If you have any questions or suggestions, use the comment section below or tweet us at @only_office. Your feedback is much appreciated!