Enhanced securityWith ONLYOFFICE 10.0, you get even more security tools and features that help you keep your data under control:
- Two-factor authentication via an authenticator app;
- Generation and safekeeping of a unique MachineKey when installing a Docker container via script;
- Bearer authentication (HTTP authentication scheme that involves security bearer tokens).
Seamless navigationNavigation through ONLYOFFICE documents, emails, and other content is easier now with the newly implemented Elasticsearch engine. In the Documents module, you are able to search for the needed file by its name and content*, activate search in the current folder only, and directly go to the folder containing the found item. Besides, with the newly added filter, you can search media files. * Please note that the full-text search within a document and email content is available for the users of ONLYOFFICE Enterprise Edition only, and can be enabled via Control Panel.
New document access rights: CommentWith this new type of access rights, you can share ONLYOFFICE documents, spreadsheets and presentations (docx, xlsx, and pptx files) allowing other users to view and add comments to docs.
New document access rights: Form FillingIf you need to fill out a contract, or a survey, create a form adding necessary input fields with the Content Controls feature, and then grant the corresponding access rights to your co-worker, or customer. By doing so, you let users insert data into the chosen fields only. Note that the Form Filling sharing option is available for DOCX files only. Read more about work with forms in ONLYOFFICE in our blog, and learn how to create a form with input fields in the Help Center.
Integrated multi-format media playerIn ONLYOFFICE 10.0 you can play your audio and video files directly in the cloud with the built-in multimedia player (support for .aac, .flac, .m4a, .mp3, .oga, .ogg, .wav, .f4v, .m4v, .mov, .mp4, .ogv, .webm formats).
Completely upgraded Mail moduleWelcome a handful of improvements for effective email management:
- structure your correspondence into categories with Folders Management;
- easily drag-n-drop emails to folders, or use the Move To button;
- control sent emails using the Request notification option (delivery and read receipt confirm that your messages have been delivered and opened by the recipient);
- sort out the mail automatically with Filters Management (create, edit, delete, disable, apply filters to existing messages):
Smarter Projects moduleProductivity assessment in the Projects module can be done with less effort thanks to the new tools for report building and managing:
- report generation via docbuilder, ONLYOFFICE document generating tool;
- report save settings (you are able to select any folder where all the reports are to be saved):
- a separate page with the list of generated reports:
Improved LDAP settings
- extended attribute mapping;
- ability to assign admin access rights to user groups via LDAP;
- auto sync of users on schedule:
Redesigned CalendarEnjoy the redesigned Calendar, its synchronization via CalDAV protocol, and the newly added ‘To-do’ feature:
Optimized portal managementWith the newly implemented bulk import wizard, you are able to easily add multiple users all at once, and with user lists optimization it’s no matter how many of them are there on your ONLYOFFICE portal, be it 10, 100, 1000 users, or more. Learn more about how to add new users in the People module in our Help Center. The new version is already available for Cloud service users, and soon will be released for server solutions as well. @only_office. Your feedback is very appreciated!