This is one of the most exciting releases we’ve ever had. In version 5.0 ONLYOFFICE Online Editors are transferred to a brand new interface. Are you as excited as we are?
We are adding more and more editing tools, so navigating around them threatened to become confusing for our users one day soon. But we have found a way out – the new interface layout. It groups editing instruments into functional tabs to make your work more intuitive.
Working on the new interface, we did not forget about new features. We added:
- Preview in Review. Want to know what your doc would look like if you accept or reject changes in Track changes mode? Now you can!
- Pivot tables for viewing in online excel editor;
- 69 new formulas, 438 in total for any calculations you want to make;
- Enhanced Slideshow mode in presentation editor. Leave personal notes and manually select the necessary slides to show in Presenter view;
- New plugins. Use Symbol Table to insert special symbols, become multilingual with Yandex Translator;
- A lot of improvements and bug fixes.
Tired of words? Watch this video to explore everything:
New editors are already available in our cloud version, and we are dying to hear about your impressions. Leave your comments below!