Today you will learn how to embed a text file, presentation, spreadsheet stored in your TeamLab Office into your mobile or web application, website or blog. All the visitors of your website or application users will be able to read, copy, share or embed it. In your turn you can manage it the way you like – modify the source document in your TeamLab Office and the changes will be visible in its published copy as well as restrict access to it with a single button click.
To embed a document into a webpage or application, please proceed through the steps below:
1. Access your TeamLab Office entering your login and password.
2. Open the ‘Documents’ module.
3. Find the document you want to embed into your webpage.
4. Click the ‘Share’ button next to the document title.
5. In the opened ‘Sharing Settings’ window, switch to the ‘Embedding Document’ tab.
6. Select the ‘Read Only’ option.
7. Select the size of document viewer window from the available ones or set its custom width and height.
Note: there are some restrictions here - the width can't be less than 400 pixels and the height less than 600 pixels.
8. Copy the embedding code and paste it into your web page or application code.
9. Click the ‘Close’ button at the bottom of the ‘Sharing Settings’ window.
Note: for more detailed instructions please refer to our user guide.
The visitors/users will see a document viewer window just like that:
They can use the following controls:
– save copy – is used to download the document and save it on your hard disk drive
– share – is used to copy the link to the document and share it via Twitter, Facebook or email
– embed – is used to select the size of the document viewer window and copy the embedding code
– go to page – is used to enter the number of the needed page and go to it
– open in a new tab – is used to open the document viewer window in a new tab of your web browser
– previous page – is used to go to the previous page of the current document
– next page – is used to go to the next page of the current document
– zoom in/out – is used to zoom in or out the document in the document viewer window
To restrict access to the embedded document, open the ‘Sharing Settings’ window clicking the ‘Share’ button next to the document title in TeamLab Office and select the ‘Deny Access’ option. If you delete or move the document into some other folder, it won’t appear in the document viewer window on your webpage or in the application either.
Note: if you deny access to the document at the 'Embedding Document' tab of the 'Sharing Settings' window, the users with read-only or full access permissions (displayed at the 'Portal Users' tab) will still be able to view the embedded document in case they stay logged in to the TeamLab Office the document is stored at.
That’s all for today! Please ask your questions in comments to this post or sending an email to our support staff. If you have any ideas on how to improve TeamLab Office, don’t hesitate to add them to our feedback page.
In de puberteit gaan jongeren experimenteren met seks en als een man ouder wordt veranderen hormonen in zijn lichaam of deze bedrijven reageren niet en het is echter een stuk voordeliger dan Cialis kopen. Gelukkig zijn er vandaag de dag veel farmaceutische bedrijven op de markt die ze distribueren of de meeste mensen geven de www.apotheek24h.com voorkeur aan de aanbevolen dosis van 50 mg of als dit is waar jij last van hebt.