Dear Teamlab users!
We are glad to start this year with the important updates of Teamlab Documents Module.
From now on you can enjoy the new interface and features which will hopefully make your document management easier and more efficient.
Let’s now take a look at the main updates available in your Teamlab portals:
- By removing the side widget panel, we have extended your workspace that is now 1000 px wide.
- As a matter of convenience now 2 display modes are available: you can choose either standard or compact size.
- With the filter option you are able to search and sort the documents in fewer clicks
The main news is definitely improved docs sharing system:
- Due to the added notification signs you will never miss new documents in “Shared with Me” folder. Recently updated or created files are marked with the “new” icon.
- Sharing is now available in a one mouse click. It makes access rights management much quicker and easier.
- Now you can provide access to your documents even for those who are not registered in your portal.
To grant access to a document, go to sharing settings —> choose full access or read only —–> copy the link (or a shorten link) and press “save”. Having the necessary link the particular person will be able to see the page just the way it is.
And for the afters, let your imagination go – drawing is now available in Teamlab Documents! You get a complete set of painting tools, including the ability to use straight and curve lines, figures and schemes, pour a color into any object, add images and texts.
We hope the updated documents toolset will bring more opportunities and convenience to your daily work activities. As usual, we’re eager to know your opinion. So please leave your impressions and wishes on our feedback form
Have a good day!