Hello to all TeamLab Users and our Blog Guests!
I’m Anthony Smirnov, Head of Product Development. Today I pass on the series of our open house session that my colleagues started several days ago. In the recent TeamLab release access rights management and pricing plan announcement have received most of your attention. Still there is a number of other new features that you’ve been waiting for and that I’ll cover shortly in this post.
The “Documents” functionality has been enriched. The updates list includes:
- Documents version control. Any file is automatically saved in a new version after every editing while older versions stay available as well. A special button next to the document name shows the version number and in a click leads to all previous doc versions that can be restored or downloaded.
- Documents preview. You can view, download and print documents, spreadsheets and presentations right in the web. Portal and premium administrators also have an ability to share docs with colleagues and restrict team members access rights selecting one of three modes: full access, deny access, read only.
- Images preview. It enables you to view full-sized images as a slide show, rotate, zoom in/out, print and download them or add to favorites section.
- File links. This easy and convenient way to share files is now available in “Shared documents” section. Just push the button near the necessary doc, click “get link” and “copy”.
Customization is another long expected option that was realized in two ways:
- Skin customization. There are 8 color schemes at your disposal.
- Section names customization. You can choose from two team templates given by disposal or name every section on your own.
Hope you’ll find these features useful. Please leave your comments and wishes on the current functionality and our department will consider it with great pleasure and attention.
Have a good working day!