What’s next, TeamLab?

This month we have received several requests from our users asking to post about TeamLab future enhancements. We couldn’t but follow your wish – today we publish the list of the upcoming new features and solutions.

TeamLab mobile application is the main on the agenda. The first light version, optimized for iPhone, iPod and Android, will appear in May and include Community module: you will be able to view and search through employees list, read and comment blogs, forums, events, bookmarks. Project Management module will come next allowing you to do the following activities: add, edit and close tasks, take part in “Discussions”, view “My team” info, keep up-to-date with “My projects” newsfeed, send e-mail to team members. While iPad users will be able to enter and work at the general portal.

Access rights management is our second goal that we plan to realize by the end of this spring. It will give you the control over the information your employees, colleagues, partners can see. In the Project Management module you will be able to create closed projects, visible only for its members. The personal access to different sections– tasks, documents, discussions, etc- inside of the mentioned closed projects will also be manageable.

Later we will add CRM (customer relationship management) module so that TeamLab can be applied for external relations organization. As a result, you will use the portal in a more efficient and less limited way.

TeamLab Documents functionality will be extended too:

• Documents versioning – after editing, a file will be automatically saved in a new version. Thereby, clicking the “Show all versions” button you will track all document changes step-by-step;
  • “Preview” option – in order to work with a public file, you will not necessarily download it to your account. Using “Preview” function you will be able to view images, read, print and edit text documents, online spreadsheets, presentations directly in the web;
  • Limited access to certain folders in “Shared docs”– it will come along with the general release of access rights management;
  • Direct links to files and folders – you will get an easy way to share content with your colleagues;
  • Sharing files and folders from “My documents”– another convenient way to exchange information with team members.

Taking into account our Mac and Linux users and those who prefer Google Docs operation style, we plan to release TeamLab web-office. This way the general editing functionality will be accessible in browser with no Ascensio System Plug-in installation needed. Ability to launch fully-featured OpenOffice on the portal will still remain available for all Windows users.

The next enhancements include email and calendar. Currently we are also working on the interface customization, translation project and HRM (human resources management). The features implementation order is determined according to the number of our users requests. That’s why today we kindly ask you to tell us your preferences using the simple form below. We also warmly welcome any feedback that you give us here, on Facebook page, twitter account or via e-mail.

1. Modest - Reply
    April 15, 2011 at 11:36 am

Look forward to, come on!

2. April 16, 2011 at 12:44 am

I can’t wait! I love your project management suite!! I manage about five projects and it just makes things a snap to manage! Thanks! Let’s work on the email and what not. =)

3. April 17, 2011 at 2:27 am

great job! waiting for mobile and CRM!!!

4. Olga - Reply
    April 18, 2011 at 8:35 am

Thanks all for your support!We’ll do our best!

5. April 18, 2011 at 8:44 am

haha, I just sent you an email asking about this. Good to see you are working on it :)

6. April 18, 2011 at 11:06 am

Nice, you’re doing great! I’d vote for source code management, i.e. Git, Subversion and Mercurial integration if it were in the list above. That way you in the messages and tasks you could link to different changesets/commits, that would be nice from a developer’s perspective, not sure how’s that from the business point of view.

Cheers,
    ~ K

April 18, 2011 at 11:41 am

Konstantin, currently we do not plan it. Thanks for suggestion though.

• Mark Hamstra - Reply
      April 27, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I agree – right now I use TeamLab for webdesign/simple development projects, but am using the Github Issue tracker for anything bigger than a few lins. A github integration would definitely be a welcome addition for developers using it.

I voted for access right management – definitely something bigger companies could use 😛

April 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Thanks for your feedback, Mark!

7. Modest - Reply
    April 18, 2011 at 4:40 pm

As always, looking forward to support Chinese

8. Prashanth Mariswamy - Reply
    April 24, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Thanks for teamlab , it has been very useful.

April 25, 2011 at 10:10 am

Thanks for your feedback!

9. April 26, 2011 at 7:35 pm

CRM will be great!

I have one question… what is your business model? It’s so good to be true. I don’t even see a “donate” button anywhere. Is there a “premium” service with more employees option? I’m affraid I will use it and later you will implement some premium service and all the time I used in setting up teamlab will go to the trash can…

Thx in advance for your response!

April 27, 2011 at 11:02 am

Daniel, we will add premium paid functionality, but all the current features will remain free forever!In the near future we do not plan to introduce limits on employess amount. You can stay calm! :)

10. Andre - Reply
    April 27, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Great job ! Looking forward to see CRM module …

11. April 27, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I just love Teamlab. all its products have made my life a lot easier. Olga, please give all the good people at Teamlab a big hug and a billion thanks.

April 27, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Alonso, thanks a lot! TeamLab Team gives you a big hug in return :)

12. April 27, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Hi there, great work.
    Is it possible to work on the projects full scale with the mobile apps? It would be nice to see some of the features you are talkin about, but really bugging to not be able to create, edit and manage the whole projects. Is that a goal or will only the iPad people be able to use stuff like this in the project management?

Thanks for your good work, best, Floyd

13. April 27, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Support for Linux server (Mono?) will be great. Anyway thanks for your superb work.

April 28, 2011 at 9:15 am

Antonio, we do plan porting to Mono.

14. Alvin - Reply
    April 27, 2011 at 7:14 pm

Can we have the old document versioning system integrated as an alternative to the OpenOffice editing?

I missed the old feature. It was just what I needed until it was taken away.

April 28, 2011 at 11:34 am

Alvin,we will add document versioning with the next TeamLab release.

15. Serge - Reply
    April 27, 2011 at 10:22 pm

You guys simply rock! Keep it going!

April 28, 2011 at 9:15 am

Thanks a lot!

16. Curtis - Reply
    April 28, 2011 at 1:05 am

Looking forward to it. Love the last update. Ever since project templates were added I’ve been using TeamLab on a daily basis.

Idea for new feature that would be neat:
    – Ability to link to corporate twitter, facebook, linkedin and other social media within the portal settings and then have widgets that show the latest activity on the community dashboard

April 28, 2011 at 9:19 am

Curtis, you read our thoughts! We plan to add it to Community dashboard.

17. April 28, 2011 at 4:21 pm

My wishlist is to have calendar, Gant charts and any mechanism to create dependency b/w the tasks.²

18. April 28, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Thanks, great!

19. April 28, 2011 at 8:23 pm

You’r just great! Continue in the same spirit!)

20. April 29, 2011 at 9:36 am

It looks very nice. To be ultimate solution for me I need Bug tracking, SCRUM Project Management and Version Control System (SVN) integration.

21. Olga - Reply
    April 29, 2011 at 10:28 am

Thanks all for your feedback!

22. Sean - Reply
    April 30, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Would be nice tea lab could interface with an invoice system or ability to export client data via csv or API.

23. Jens - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 9:40 am

would be nice to have a calendar, bug tracking, easy timetracker and also an access for clients to the projects…

24. May 3, 2011 at 10:20 am

Thanks for giving us a chance to vote on the priority of enhancements.

One area I’d like to see that isn’t on the list is a wiki or project notes exclusive to the project rather than just a general wiki that everyone has access to.

Thanks for all your hard work.

25. kiat - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 10:20 am

How about Project Documentation. The current wiki in the community can be used for this but that’s in the Community. It’s best to have Google Docs type of capabilities within the Project for documentation purpose.

May 3, 2011 at 10:58 am

You can use TeamLab Documents for project documentation. There is a special tab named “Documents” in each project that enables you to launch Open Office and save docs right on your portal.

26. Anton - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 10:23 am

Sync tasks with Google Calendar is very very necessary!

• Cooper Macbeth - Reply
      July 13, 2011 at 11:24 pm

I am jumping up and down on my desk saying, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”. Please sync tasks to Google Calendar. That is the number one reason we have difficulty keeping everyone using TeamLab because they are not always at their computer when they complete a task or get assigned a task but they use their Google calendars.

July 14, 2011 at 10:17 am

Cooper, soon we’ll add TeamLab Calendar to the portal that, we hope, may solve the mentioned problem!

27. Olga - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 10:49 am

Thanks for suggestions!

28. Joe - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Please PLEASEEEEE fix the email issue. I’m so tired of receiving a full inbox of notifications even though I’m unsubscribed… Maybe the unsubscribe feature isn’t working (I’m using google chrome), doesn’t seem to want to unsubscribe the projects section fully…

29. Olga - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Joe, the bug was fixed. Please make sure you are unsubscribed to notifications:
    1. Click on My Tools in the upper right.
    2. Switch to the Subscriptions tab.
    3. Click on the Unsubscribe link to unsubscribe from content that is no longer of interest to you.
    If it doesn’t work out, write to support@teamlab.com and we’ll help you!

30. Alexandr - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Is it any way to limit access to certain projects. So only project members can access it.

I imported my projects from basecamp. And it lost that feature. So I deleted all users. While I don’t know how to limit access.

Thanks. BTW it’s pleasure to see name Olga :)

31. Olga - Reply
    May 3, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Currently, there is no such a feature, but we will add the ability to control users access rights in a month!
    P.S. The same pleasure to meet Alexandr :)

32. May 4, 2011 at 11:03 am

Thanks for your project.
    Recently begun to use the service and are very happy.

May 4, 2011 at 11:30 am

Great to hear that!

33. May 4, 2011 at 6:59 pm

TeamLab is without a doubt the best collaborative software we’ve used. As a bootstrapped startup, it’s really helped us out with how we organise ourselves. It almost seems cheeky to ask for more, considering all this is provided free to us, but my suggestions would be:

– Simple finance/ accounts (keeping track of money, receipts, invoicing etc) for projects or departments.
    – A shared RSS newsreader for team members to read and add to.
    – Cookie-based authentication (I presume it uses IP-based at the moment?). This would just make it a little bit easier for us to log in on our laptops when we move between office and home.

Keep up the great work, guys – we’re big fans!

34. Olga - Reply
    May 5, 2011 at 10:27 am

Thanks for suggestions!Ideas of our users help us to follow the right development direction

35. Arnaud PAPIN - Reply
    May 6, 2011 at 10:32 am

Hello Teamlab,

As already told, I would focus on smarter access rights to projects, wiki sections, and improve the project management suite with Gantt charts (meaning more complex task management).

Thus maybe you should propose two kind of project types when we create a new one :

(*) easy projects, requiring nothing but what you have alreday implemented. Thses kind of project are representing more than 60% of our activity.

(*) Complex projects, with gantt charts, asking for more details for each tasks (tasks duration, previsonnal deadline, etc…).

By the way, I am quite surprise of your interest for the CRM, which from my own point of view, is quite far from what I am expecting from your platform. However, if you do have customer asking for it, go for it ! ;o)

All the best,

Arnaud

May 6, 2011 at 11:16 am

Arnaud, thanks for feedback!

36. May 10, 2011 at 6:19 pm

i love teamlab and am looking forward to the access rights management

i transfered a large project from paper and another from a different system manually last night and it got me thinking that it would be great to have a bulk task add area or system – ideally something that would just allow you to type the essential bits of a task without needing to use the mouse and tab through fields and when you get to the end of the task automatically give you the option to type another task or else “add” all the previous tasks you’ve typed …. just a thought i’m sure you’ve got plenty of ideas

another great feature would be a percentage finished system across tasks, milestones and projects though im sure that would be major to implement

i do have one negative comment but it might be just my perspective – on the tasks list the close task/finish task checkbox on the left looks to me too much like a standard checkbox where one checks several items in a list and then picks a dropdown to affect all checked items – i think it shouldnt look like a checkbox … just my 2c

May 11, 2011 at 11:17 am

Bob, thanks a lot for such a detailed review! At least one of your wishes will be realized – tasks percentage finished system will be added. As for the others – we’ll definitely take them into account.

• June 8, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Thanks for that. I was kind of concerned this was all too good to be true. Please please release a subfeature to what I am sure will be the totality of the email and calendar module. PLEASE release very soon the ability to subscribe to some sort of subscription calendar so I can see re tasks and milestone dates.

I am sure you are planning on taking it further but in the meantime that would help a lot. Thanks again for this great product.

37. May 11, 2011 at 4:30 pm

A calendar is the most important feature for me and my colleagues right now! We’re using google calendar and teamlab and it would be great to have everything in one place!

38. Eric - Reply
    May 19, 2011 at 3:16 am

Hi Olga!

Really liking TeamLab… I’ve reviewed/tried LITERALLY 50+ project management apps, and I can tell you really put a lot of time into the UI. It’s very clean, and a pleasure to use.

You also have many features that I like to have, such as project templates, a milestones display which shows the status to completion, and active development and COMMUNICATION with your user base (I love how you give public roadmap updates, and even ask our opinion!).

However, here are a few key things that are keeping me from implementing TL as our main project management solution:

1. Sorting options in “My Tasks” (due date, tags, priority, etc.) You can implement all the most wanted and wonderful features within the project space, but if I can’t sort my (long) list of tasks in any meaningful way, I don’t know what to do next… and isn’t that the point of a task management feature? To know what it is to do next?

2. Ability to see all users and unassigned tasks across all projects. (incorporate into “My Tasks” and change the name to “All Tasks”?) Again, a global view of who needs to do what… also so unassigned tasks don’t get lost in the shuffle! (I would like to see all this info in the normal UI, and not in reports).

3. respond to comments via email (like basecamp); A HUGE productivity boost

And a few more optional ones that would be awesome:

* View Detailed Milestone info across all projects (with progress, total and completed tasks, etc.) This is handled well in the project view (although a progress bar would be even better)… but what about a global milestones view? I would like to see which milestones are coming due, and how far we are to completion on each, across my entire project landscape.

* Task timer (integrated into the UI please, not a separate desktop app)

* Priority support for tasks; another great way to sort and see what’s important

Are any of these planned?

Like I said, I think you have a GREAT, solid UI to stand on. Looking forward to seeing what develops!

-Eric

39. Olga - Reply
    May 19, 2011 at 9:28 am

Eric, the answer is:
    1. We plan to add sorting options in “My Tasks” (due date, tags, priority, etc.) in near future.
    2. Ability to see all users and unassigned tasks and view detailed Milestone info across all projects is now available only in reports, you are right. But you can create reports templates and set automatic reports email delivery that may simplify the control process. We’ll think about adding the listed features to UI though.
    3. We plan to add responding to comments via email.
    4. Task timer integrated into the UI will be available with the next release at the beginning of the summer.

And thanks for your feedback! We do appreciate it.

• Eric - Reply
      May 19, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Thanks for the quick response Olga! One thing I DEFINITELY love about your team is the responsiveness and openness you show to your user base! I look forward to seeing the above changes, and will certainly re-evaluate and probably come onboard when at least #1 is implemented (mytask sorting).

Here’s one more I forgot though, and this one came up last night when I was trying to plan out a test project in TL: There are ALWAYS certain tasks that need to be done in order. In other words, you can’t do “B” till “A” is complete. And in the meantime, “B” is clogging up your workflow, and distracting you from what you could be getting done. A perfect solution to this is “dependencies,” and I’ve seen a near perfect implementation in at least one other product. Here are the essential elements of a working system as I see it:
      1. Person assigned to task “B” must be able to see that the task is awaiting another task completion (“A”) before he can begin on “B.” He must NOT be able to begin the task until task “A” is complete. He must also be able to see WHICH task needs completion (“A”), AND who is responsible for the task, so that he can remind the person, if necessary, to complete the task. He must also be able to see (and even be notified) WHEN task “A” is complete, so that they can begin right away if necessary on task “B”.
      2. Person assigned to task “A” must be able to see that the completion of her task is needed for another task (“B”) to move forward. Likewise, she must be able to see what task is waiting, and who is waiting.
      3. Dependencies are not limited to the task list in which they reside. For example, task “A” might be in task list (1), while Task “B” is in task list (2). If they have the ability to be in different projects, that’s even better.

Anyway, I know you’re planning on implementing task lists and subtasks. Do you plan to include dependencies in the implementation, and if so will it include the above features?
      Thanks so much again!
      – Eric

P.S. I’m taking the time to go into this detail because I believe in this project, and I see that you’re listening. Both are very unusual. :)

May 23, 2011 at 10:41 am

Eric, thanx a lot for your good words and suggestions! Currently the developers team doesn’t have plans to introduce task dependencies, but we will definitely consider your idea. If you have any other suggestions, do not hesitate to use our feedback and ideas form at http://feedback.teamlab.com

40. SD - Reply
    May 20, 2011 at 10:33 am

Is it possible to translate it into Chinese? We can make some help.

May 23, 2011 at 10:45 am

Thanx a lot for your offer of help, currently a new translation system is being designed, as soon as it is ready, our team will consider a possibility of translating TeamLab into Chinese.

41. May 23, 2011 at 12:39 pm

I appreciate the team work and offer the free service, not sure how much it would be in the future for such this nice system usage, hope it won’t be so high cost.

When will CRM with Invoice & Cashing system integrated?

good hey,
    SILINE

May 23, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Hello, Siline! Thank you for your interest in our service. The CRM module is being already developed and it is planned to launch it closer to the end of this summer.

42. Phuong - Reply
    May 25, 2011 at 10:17 am

Really love TeamLab, but need some more functions so that I can apply to my team: requirement management, issue/bug tracking, release management.
    These functions don’t appear to be launched by TeamLab owner in near future.
    I like to develop myself, but there’s no guideline of ‘how to start’. The structure is so complicated for me.
    I’m stuck!!!

43. Olga - Reply
    May 25, 2011 at 4:18 pm

Hello, Phuong! You’re right these features are not included into our plans yet, as for the guideline we’ll ask the developers team if it is possible. Thanks for your feedback.

44. Samuel - Reply
    May 31, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Thank you Olga and TeamLab. When exactly is the release?

Video instructions for installation in dedicated Win 2003 or 2008 would be great for beginners. thank you.

June 2, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Samuel, the exact release date is … today :) Try the new access rights feature set! As for the video – we’ll think about it,thanks.

• Samuel - Reply
        June 2, 2011 at 3:05 pm

great!!! thank you very much..How much you charge for an installation in a dedicated server? I am a Linux guy and very new to Win server. Does Windows 2008 R2 standard server is good? thank you!

I sent a few messages regarding custom installation to support@teamlab.com..no replies so far..thank you.

June 2, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Samuel, our support specialists have answered to your email. Please check :)

• Samuel - Reply
            June 2, 2011 at 5:01 pm

thank you Olga. It was in my spam folder. :)

many might have this question…

any eta on the open source version with crm? 1 week, 2 weeks or a month? thank you.

45. Olga - Reply
    June 3, 2011 at 8:35 am

Samuel, CRM module will be available not earlier than August.

46. June 15, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Please make teamlab for mobile on windows 7 mobile too.

• Marco - Reply
      July 12, 2012 at 1:33 pm

It would be a pleasure to nhave an Windows phone 7.5 app.

47. Olga - Reply
    June 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Thanks for suggestion, Muhammad!

48. pawan - Reply
    June 20, 2011 at 4:26 pm

How can i obtain or access iphone or android application? Its surprising that i get all info accept this :)

49. Olga - Reply
    June 20, 2011 at 4:38 pm

You just need to visit your portal via a mobile browser. That’s it :)

50. Jim - Reply
    June 23, 2011 at 4:59 am

I’ve tried multiple times to log in to my TeamLab portal from my smartphone. It says “invalid password” and it isn’t invalid. Its the same email and password I use from my computer. I have a Samsung Vibrant through TMo. Something is wrong. Also, when I try to download OpenOffice to my computer, it never finishes downolading. It gets to 99 percent complete, then starts over. And over. And over….

June 23, 2011 at 8:48 am

Jim, we’ve forwarded your request to our support specialists, they’ll send the answer to your email.

51. sam - Reply
    August 3, 2011 at 9:46 am

i use teamlab alot.

i can login on my mobile browser (but it just displays exactly the same as on my computer and font is too small and layout no good on a mobile to make use of really)

what i want is an app or something so it is much easier to keep track of projects and tasks on my mobile

August 3, 2011 at 9:59 am

Sam, please specify you mobile model, browser type and send the whole problem description to support@teamlab.com

52. Mediarelations - Reply
    September 23, 2011 at 9:07 pm

When I try to go to my site via android, username.teamlab.com it says “too many redirects” and never loads.

September 24, 2011 at 10:46 am

We’ve forwarded your request to our support specialists. They’ll send the answer to your email.

53. Mohan Rao - Reply
    September 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Do you support dependency management between tasks in team lab?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Mohan Rao.

September 27, 2011 at 10:15 am

Dear Mohan Rao, currently there’s no dependency management between tasks in TeamLab. But we’re working on it and plan to introduce this feature in the future.

54. October 14, 2011 at 11:11 pm

What about the possibility to display the time tracking reports using pie charts, columns, etc… What about svn integretion? For mobile access, what are you an team lab gonna use??? I could recommend Sencha Touch Framework, so far I think it’s the best Mobile FW yet, it features HTML 5 implementation.

October 17, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Allan, thanks a lot for your feedback. We’re working on Gantt charts right now. In the future all your suggestions you can leave in our special form http://feedback.teamlab.com
      Svn integration is not planned. As for the mobile version, we do not use any framework, only jquery core & jquery templates. Sencha Touch Framework didn’t meet our requirement for some reasons.

55. Gary - Reply
    October 19, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Was an iPhone app ever released?

October 20, 2011 at 9:13 am

Gary, it was – in April! Please follow our Blog here to get our news. To start using TeamLab Mobile, just enter your portal name in a mobile browser.

• Bela - Reply
        November 17, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Is the mobile web only available in the paid version?
        It does not seem to be there in the community version?

56. Daniel - Reply
    October 24, 2011 at 3:51 pm

It would be great if there is a scrum integration for teamlab and also integration on using git as version control system. =)

October 25, 2011 at 10:25 am

Daniel, thanks for your feedback! In the future you can leave your ideas and suggestions in the special form http://feedback.teamlab.com

57. December 15, 2011 at 8:29 am

I agree with Eric on all his points, but most especially on the ability for users to see all unassigned tasks. I have a large team of interns, and as long as they’re on the ball with the things assigned to them, I encourage them to take on other tasks, too. There’s no current way (unless I’m missing it) for them to see a single master list of all the unassigned tasks – they have to go digging through the projects one by one.

December 15, 2011 at 10:58 am

Nicholas, at the beginning of next year we’ll add the section in “Projects” where you’ll be able to see the tasks from all the projects your company works on. You’ll be able to sort them according to status, responsible colleagues, date, etc.

58. erwin - Reply
    December 28, 2011 at 7:56 am

Is the android and IOS app ready? Where can I download it?

59. Dash Bitla - Reply
    April 24, 2012 at 1:42 am

SCRUM Project Management and Help Desk would be really cool.
    Version Control System (SVN/Git) integration would be nice too.

60. August 14, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Kindly guide me to the Android Application.

I cant seem to find it on the Play Store.

August 15, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Nitish, currently the mobile version, optimized for Android is available. To start using it, just enter the name of your portal in your mobile browser.

61. Jingmin - Reply
    September 19, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Hi,

After comparisons and trials with many project management software, I finally choose TeamLab. It has been a great experience to use it, until…I found that the Document Editor does not have a Chinese Font! I don’t want this to be the only reason that I leave TeamLab. Could you please install some open source Chinese fonts please? For example, http://wenq.org/enindex.cgi

Thanks a lot!

Jingmin

62. June 3, 2013 at 3:55 pm

What’s happened to the mobile version?

63. Rolands Klušs - Reply
    July 10, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Yea, what happened to mobile version? Wery interested in android client.

64. Christin - Reply
    August 6, 2013 at 9:55 am

Awesome article.

65. Khalid - Reply
    October 31, 2013 at 12:12 am

Hi, Are you going to have the Android App very soon? do you have time line for that.

Thanks,

Khalid

• Nina - Reply
      October 31, 2013 at 10:23 am

Khalid, our technical specialists assure us, Android App will be available within a month. Stay tuned – we’ll definitely announce it here and in our social networks.