The annual conference by ownCloud this year takes place in Nuremberg on September 18-21. It is dedicated to bringing users, developers and experts together to exchange valuable knowledge and present the latest news in the related topics, and this year we are presenting too. Read more in the post below.
ownCloud Conference 2018 is held for 6th time this September. The hosts claim to welcome over 200 guests from around the globe to see, hear, learn, and hack alongside, in a company of world software experts. The scope is centered at ownCloud solutions, their use in various environments, development of cloud infrastructures and sharing the latest knowledge.
The announced topics this year are:
- Best Practices in ownCloud Deployments;
- Tweaking ownCloud and optimizations around ownCloud;
- Automating and Scaling ownCloud;
- Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Windows Network Drive, ADFS, ownCloud Phoenix and modularization efforts;
- ONLYOFFICE and Collabora integrations in ownCloud;
- DevOps Culture;
- Government and Compliance.
The full schedule can be found on the dedicated page.
ONLYOFFICE is coming to the conference with a presentation of the online editors in ownCloud. On September 19 our marketing communications manager, Ksenia Fedoruk, will address the following during her speech:
- The key advantages of HTML5 Canvas in the composition of online editors;
- Working with ONLYOFFICE editors in ownCloud;
- Applying ONLYOFFICE-ownCloud integration in business environment’
- Security of online document editing;
- Collaborative technologies.
You will also have your chance to meet out technical experts, Alex Mikheev and Sergey Linnik, to ask any questions about ONLYOFFICE in ownCloud, discuss new integration opportunities and our ideas about connecting with desktop environments.
Visiting the conference is free of charge for all. If you are interested in joining us at the event, you must register as a visitor by filling out a short form. Don’t miss your opportunity to get a wide spectrum of precious knowledge and meet us in person for a talk.
Leave your comments below if you have any questions related to our participation. Get more information about the conference on the ownCloud website.