ONLYOFFICE Workspace in the cloud updated: improved archive downloading and editors with Dark theme
We updated the cloud version of ONLYOFFICE. It brings a new setting for archive downloading and lots of improvements in online editors such as Dark theme, 150% scaling, password protection, and more.
Improved archive downloading
From now on, you can choose in what format you want to download archived files — .zip or .tar.gz.
By default, archives are downloaded as .zip. If you want to change it to tar.gz, go to the Documents module, switch to the Common Settings section, and activate the corresponding setting:
Updates in editors
Among new features available in online editors* you will find:
- Dark theme to reduce eye strain in low-light environments.
- Password protection.
- 150% scaling for comfortable work on small HDPI monitors.
- Enabling Track Changes for yourself or everyone who opens the document, and saving the status to file.
- Adding files to Favorites from the editors’ interface.
- Names for anonymous users when sharing files via the external link.
- Line and scatter charts along with full support for combo charts.
- Quick change of text case and list levels in the document editor.
- Opening XML and saving to EPUB, FB2, and HTML.
- XLOOKUP function, grouping data in pivot tables, new cell formats (mm/dd, mm/dd/yyyy, mm/dd/yy) and new currency (Chroatian kuna) in spreadsheets.
- Minor improvements in presentation editor.
Find detailed information and instructions in this post.
TRY NEW FEATURES
*Updates in online editors are also available for users of ONLYOFFICE Personal.
Join our webinar to learn more about new features in online editors. Register
How to protect a Word document with a password. Read on
How to create an ebook from the Word document. Read on
How to convert files to HTML with ONLYOFFICE. Read on
New to ONLYOFFICE Workspace in the cloud? Try it for free