From now on you can generate a recipient list and use any third-party emailing program or try out sending emails to your customers via TeamLab internal engine. To do that, please proceed through the following steps:
1. Enter your TeamLab portal using your personal login details.
2. Open the CRM module clicking the corresponding link in the middle of the start page or at the very top of any other page.
3. The ‘Contacts’ tab will open letting you select recipients of your future email checking the boxes next to them. You can also use filters to facilitate the search for the needed clients and a box at the very top to mark all the contacts displayed in the list.
4. Click the ‘Send Email’ button over the contact list.
5. Select the ‘Internal SMTP’ option.
Note: bear in mind that you can send an email to maximum 1,000 recipients at once.
After you finished, click the ‘Save’ button.
Note: if you need to make some changes to some SMTP settings you can do that on the 'General Settings' page of the CRM module.
If you need to add some variables to your message make use of personal tags.
For example, if you wish to add the recipient name to the salutation, just place the mouse cursor at the point where you want the variable to be added, then select an appropriate tag from the drop-down list and click the ‘Add to Letter Body’. In our case it will be: ‘FirstName’ and ‘LastName’ as we send our letter to ‘Persons’. As a result, you will see the following line: Dear $(Person.First Name) $(Person.Last Name).
The necessary data will be automatically taken from your TeamLab CRM customer database.
You can also attach a certain file to your message. Click the ‘Show file attachment panel’ link below the ‘Letter Body’ field and using the ‘Attach File’ button browse your hard disk drive for the necessary file.
You can also store this letter in history checking the corresponding box. If you do so, this email will be added to the ‘History’ tab displayed on each customers’ page.
8. Click the ‘Next (to preview)’ button to preview your email.
Note: the following text watermark will be included into your letter: "Powered by TeamLab.com".
9. Click the ‘Send’ button to proceed or the ‘Back’ button if you need to edit the letter.
That’s all! Now you can start trying out this new feature helping TeamLab CRM become a full-featured integrated tool for creating, maintaining, and enriching the customer data base of a company. Thank you in advance! If you face some errors or bugs, please do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great news, everyone! The version 5.0 of our free app ONLYOFFICE Documents for iOS is now available for download. Here’s…
Good news, everyone! We’ve updated ONLYOFFICE integration app for ownCloud to version 3.0.1, offering you a few useful improvements. Learn…
Hello everyone! We’ve updated ONLYOFFICE integration app for Nextcloud to version 3.0, with several cool features released. Read this post and…
Great news, everyone! Version 5.4 of ONLYOFFICE Online Editors is already available with a lot of enhancements, including improved charts,…
Hello everyone! Read this post to take a look at the latest releases, partnerships, events and other stories from ONLYOFFICE.…
Hello! Upcoming autumn months are going to be extremely productive for ONLYOFFICE team. Our schedule includes four important events in Berlin…